Monday, April 15, 2013

Mia Turned 2!

My baby turned 2!  She is so funny all the time.  We had a very low key birthday for her this year, just cake and ice cream with family, but she knew everyone was there for her and that she was the center of attention.
Hungry, hungry catepillar cake.


Mia with her cake.
I tried and tried to get her to smile for me.  This is what I kept getting.
Finally she cheesed it up for me.

At Mia's 2 year check up she was 24 lbs. 2 oz. (15%), 33 inches tall (30%), and head measured 18 1/2 inches (35%).  So yep she is healthy but built like me.  Her doctor jokingly asked me if her middle name was Grace because of the road burn on her hand.  She is always getting herself her in some way or another.  She takes it like a trooper though.  She's got the energy of a two year old and uses it excessively doing all sorts of things I wish she wouldn't, but we wouldn't change a thing about her.

No comments: