Tuesday, January 29, 2013

End Of December To January (Original Title I Know)

My mom, Hope, and the girls and I took the gingerbread tour in down town Logan, it was chilly but fun to see what each store made, some were really good, others not so much.



  
Christmas Eve we went to Eric's grandma's for her annual party.  It was fun.
Grandma Hobbs telling everyone a story.


The nativity.

The Left/Right game.

Carolyn reading the children a story.
We realized that there is about 30 years in between each of them.  Crazy.

Abby and Kyla using Santa's present, yum!

We went up to Eric's parent's house one Sunday after church and played in the snow.  The girls had a lot of fun, Eric pulled them on the sled behind the truck and they loved that.  Kyla did have her moments though.  She decided to live out a scene from The Christmas Story and got her tongue stuck to a pole!  The poor girl was crying and pulling and was starting to rip her tongue so I used the quickest thing I could think of to get her tongue off, my own spit.  Gross but effective.  Other than that the day was great.




These two just ran all around with their hair connected by this toy.
New Year's Eve we went to Rebecca and Scott's house and played games and had treats.  It was a lot of fun! 
Most of the kids watching a movie as it got later.

The boys playing a game.

Austin and Mia playing.
While the boys were playing a game the women played their own.  I got some good videos from this game.
Rebecca had to play air drums every time Jhoan had her turn.

You know it's gotta be a fun game when I run to the bathroom and come back with a toilet paper mask!
Now some of this will be out of order and this is partly why I don't update my blog as often as I should or want to.  Every time I try to move pictures around they skip to the end or wherever they want to I feel like throwing my computer against the wall.  Seeing how that would be a very expensive tantrum to fix and knowing it will not solve my problem I just let pictures be out of order.
Mia eating chocolate pudding.

Took the girls shopping with me and they all had on princess dresses and Abby and Kyla spent some of their money.

Tea party.

I turned 28! Yippee!

Kyla is in sunbeams! She loves it so much.

All wearing toe socks.

It's always hard to get a picture of wounds, but I got a black eye!  I wish I had an exciting story, but the short of it is Eric dropped Kyla on my face in the middle of the night.  Anybody have suggestions on how to discourage your children from climbing in your bed at night?

I am attempting to make a jean quilt and Kyla took the scraps and "did my hair."
Abby's crazy hairdo.

Tall tower.
Mia thinks that flour is sugar, until she tastes it.  She is so quick and doesn't seem to remember for the next time.
So this picture should be at the beginning because his birthday is before Christmas, but like I said too frustrating to move it.

Eric turned 30!

Kyla's reaction was the best, she kept noticing new things every few minutes and getting excited all over again.
This is what our Christmas morning looked like. 

No comments: