Last Saturday Eric and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We spent it visiting with Eric's brother and his wife and his little sister up in Rexburg. It was nice to get away for a little while and not really have a schedule. We had a lot of fun up there. We toured the BYU-I campus and saw a little bit of the record breaking dodge ball game. Saw some baby cubs and went out to eat. Abby and Kyla had a blast playing in Heather and Nathan's apartment. We really enjoyed our day together. It is hard to believe sometimes that it's been 6 years, but it has been a good 6 years and I'm excited for many more years. Thanks for always supporting me and putting up with me when I'm crazy. Love you Eric.
June 2004 at Lagoon
USU Homecoming 2004
Halloween 2004
November 2004 the month we got engaged.
March 12, 2005 wedded bliss.
June 2004 at Lagoon
USU Homecoming 2004
Halloween 2004
November 2004 the month we got engaged.
March 12, 2005 wedded bliss.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I love these pictures... you look so beautiful and happy in all of them :)
Post a Comment