Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random

Again life is full of changes for us. I haven't updated for a while, but I just don't seem to have the time. It didn't help that I lost my camera for two weeks either! I left it at a hair salon when I got Abby and my haircuts. I racked my brain really hard to figure out what was the last picture I took on it and could only think of Abby getting her hair trimmed. So I took a chance and sure enough that is where it was. During that time I also lost my coat. I accidentally took someone else's coat home from church and didn't even realize until the next day halfway through shopping. Luckily the person who took my coat realized the mix up too and brought it back. I really am losing my mind people! Also during the time I last posted I have had two sick girls. Whatever was going around hit them hard and there was a lot of throwing up at night. Now for the more life changing news. Eric lost his job :( So now he is on the look out for something better that will work with his school schedule a little more. Thank goodness for tax returns! Now here are just some pictures that shows a little bit of how we spend our time when not sick or job hunting. Abby and Kyla washing their play dishes.
Kyla has a thing about lining everything up. It is so funny. One time she even took a bite out of each cereal piece then put the rest on the table until they were all lined up.

Kyla, Jacey, and Abby watching a movie.

Abby getting her hair fixed so it was all even. She didn't really like someone else doing it, but it looks better now.

This is me at 32 weeks pregnant. Right now I am 34 weeks and ready to be done. Abby gets a kick out of seeing my belly move when the baby is kicking. Kyla still is clueless.

Eric and I were at the DI and we found a Chia Pet still shrink wrapped so we thought we'd give it a try. We haven't had any luck so far :(


The girls were exhausted apparently from their day at Grandmama's house because they both slept for a while after we got home.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Thanks for sharing some of your life with us. You really are a gem and have a great family. By the way, you have made me very proud of all your accomplishments, your life with Eric and of course your Eternal future together. God bless you always. Robert