Friday, March 12, 2010

The Last Little While

We are alive and doing alright. Since I stopped working Abby has stopped having accidents and throws a lot less fits. She is a fiery and stubborn two year old that knows what she wants and does not give up easily until she gets it. Kyla is so fast! Not walking yet and I'm kinda thankful for that because she is fast enough just crawling. She babbles and bites and is mostly a happy girl. She really loves being outside, I really wish the weather would hurry up and be nice already. Both my girls need to get outside and burn off their energy!
Eric isn't doing that great. He went to a specialist to get a second opinion and he is going to have multiple colonoscopies done to try and stretch out the part of his colon that scarred down to a really small opening from the first surgery he had. If this doesn't work it will be another operation. The odds are not looking good for him though. We are just praying that the colonoscopies will work and he can finally start feeling better. For those of you who have no idea what is involved in a colonoscopy this is a hurmous yet fairly acurate description by Dave Barry: http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.support.arthritis/2009-01/msg01129.html If you read that then you just got to feel bad for Eric, he has already drank the stuff twice and he will now have to drink it maybe four or more times.
I love this smile.So this is what Abby does that she isn't suppose to, put movies in by herself. She's pretty good at it, but let's face it she is still two and doesn't understand that if you hold the dvd a certain way it can ruin it. Here she is getting caught. Kyla loves getting into things that she is not suppose to as well, like electronics. We have tried putting things in front of it and it worked for a little while but she finds ways around them or under them or just plain pushes it out of her way.

Kyla messy eating. She actually eats pretty well now, you can definitely tell when she is done, she spits it right back out and of course grabs it with her hands.


This is the best picture I have of my new hair cut. I like it a lot, I haven't had bangs for years and I am having so much fun with them.

My cute niece Ashley got baptized! I can't believe she is 8 already. We are so proud of her and love her so much. It was a really awesome and spiritual baptism and I'm glad that we got to go.
Kyla got into some Vaseline, it made a lovely mess.



This is a cute video of Abby dancing. She is so funny sometimes.

No comments: