Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

Five years down and an eternity to go, I mean that in a great way! It has been five years since Eric and I got married. I think it safe to say that neither of us thought we would be where we are now five years ago but we are so happy together and we just love our kids and are so grateful for the gospel and eternal families. This year we celebrated our anniversary by taking our girls swimming at a heated outdoor pool. We got there 2 hours before it opened, not knowing that they weren't open, but the owner let us in any way so we had the place to ourselves for 2 hours. It was great! Then we went out to eat with Eric's parents and our girls. It was a nice low key day.
Here are some fun pictures from that day.
Eric was so afraid that the cake was going to fall over.



1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm so glad that I got to be there for your wedding! I can't believe it has been 5 years. Where did the time go?!