Thursday, June 25, 2009

The After Picture

So in May Eric and I planted grass in the backyard, it seems to have taken forever but we finally have something to show for it. It is not perfect, but if you look back at the before pictures it is a total transformation (used to be all dirt). I'm pretty proud of ourselves. We have also got stuff growing in the garden!
This is our newest purchase. We have been thinking about getting a swing set for a while but after Eric saw how much fun Abby had at the park we just couldn't put it off any longer.My sister-in-law Reesa decorated these for the girls, they are so cute, the front has their names and if you can't tell the backs say I'm the Big/Little sister. I love them.
Kyla is two weeks old today and goes in for her check-up tomorrow. She loves being held and is a pretty mellow baby. Abby still loves to hold her a give her kisses and wants to help burp her and change her diaper. She is such a good sister!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm jealous of your garden. I can't see any weeds at all! I'm going to have a lovely weeding date with my garden this weekend - no fun!

Cheryl Hobbs said...

My your girls are so cute! I love the visits and am so glad Abby is excited to see me!!! I am glad she loves me no matter what I look like :) I love you guys!