Friday, March 27, 2009

I know that St. Patrick's Day was a while ago, but I'm just getting around to putting these pictures up. My sister-in-law Ashley went with Abby and me to the Fun Park for some of the free activities they had going on. Abby did a coin toss, got a sticker on her cheek, did a donut walk, and watched some Irish dancing. She also loved playing in the snoopy car (whether it was moving or not) she actually climbed into the car right next to it while another little boy was riding it! His mom said it was okay and the boy didn't mind so I let Abby stay in, she had to drive though.

This is the donut walk. Even after she won she wanted to keep walking in the circle (she didn't even try the donut)




She also loved playing in the soft play, she didn't really want to leave it so I bribed her with getting an animal balloon.


This is me at 7 months! I feel big and I'm tired a lot and have been having more back pain than I did last time (I can't help but think that Abby is contributing just as much as Kyla to these symptoms) But, I'm happy and can feel Kyla moving around a lot. Abby can tell you where Kyla is (she says Lilac when she tries to say Kyla) and likes to blow on my tummy.


This is Abby throwing one of her fits because I wouldn't let her have the camera (she really enjoys looking at pictures of herself)
The main reason I haven't posted in a while is because Abby has been sick. She ran a temperature of over 100 degrees (the highest was 102.7) for 5 days and was coughing and throwing up. She has two ear infections and wasn't able to eat or sleep very well. She's on the mend now, still cranky but feeling much better.

No comments: