Monday, March 2, 2009

Ethan's One Year Birthday Party

So I almost forgot to write about this, but I'm glad I remembered because it was a lot of fun. My nephew Ethan just turned one, he is one of the happiest kids I know and so darn cute! His mom, Reesa, always has great ideas for games and the cake was amazing. I'm pretty jealous. Anyway, the first game the kids played was making cars out of boxes then racing them. It was a lot of fun to watch and Abby actually did it, I was kind of shocked that she did but she had a fun time doing it.


Jacey, Abby, Hailey, Ashley. Connor and Ethan didn't want to be in the picture.


This is a video of them running around in their cars.
The next games was tossing beanbags into the holes.

Then we sang happy birthday to the birthday boy and he (and by he I mean his cousins) opened presents. It was a lot of fun being with all the family and watching those kids.

1 comment:

durenfamily said...

The kids did have fun and Reesa always has great ideas.