Monday, December 8, 2008

Trimming The Tree And Having A Good Laugh

Even though we got our Christmas tree a while ago, we finally got around to decorating it yesterday. Abby tried to help put bulbs on but was much better at taking them off, she had fun though.

Abby spent most of the time on the chair watching us.

The finished product.

This is later that night when we were having dinner. Rachel (Ra Ra as Abby says) put her hands on her head and Abby just cracked up! There is nothing better than a baby's laugh.


Another funny little story is Abby trying to make an escape. So my parent's cat has figured out the easiest ways around the baby gates and Abby has been watching her carefully and decided it was time to make a run for it. She made it all the way up to her neck! Then she either got stuck or scared and needed help out.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love it when children "out smart us" and take the same routes the animals take. Many times I have rescued Rosalee from simular situations. :)

I need your address so I can send you one of our Christmas cards. My email is skittlez85@hotmail.com