Tuesday, November 18, 2025

September 2025

We did the tortilla challenge again, this time with Kyla there. Korra was brutal during that game. I got slapped so hard. It was fun, Kyla was pretty dramatic and moved before she got whacked most of the time. Hahaha.

 Making random cookies. Korra picked out the cookie cutters and we made monsters.


Always working on gymnastics.

Korra went to her best friend Adeline's birthday party and came home with her new favorite puppy, Honey. 

Got the young women doing dance fit for an activity. It was a lot of fun, most of the girls admitted they enjoyed it too by the end. So glad Amber came and did that for us. 
Eric and I went on a 4 wheeler ride together. It was a little sketchy. Had a guy come up to us afterward to tell us he was impressed I made it up this one hill. Made him and his son feel a little wussy see that I did it 😂 But don't worry, we aren't going to be doing it again. The fall leaves were beautiful so it made up for the scarier parts. To be fair, my 4 wheel drive crapped out on me. Once Eric realized that he switched me rides and it got a lot easier. 
 


We also went on a nice long hike! We went to White Pine Lake up by Tony's Grove. Kyla came with us as well as my nephews Connor and Austin and Eric's sister Cheryl. There were lots of people! The kids mostly stayed ahead of us, but that was just fine with us.  I hiked with them for a little bit and about went insane listening to their slang.




Family movie night. Luca. My gelato didn't set in time to have it that same night, but the food was sitill pretty good. 



 

No comments: