Tuesday, July 1, 2025

January 2025

 

Happy New Year!
I asked everyone to make a vision board. I made one a few years ago and I love it and think it is so helpful. (that's why I don't have a picture of mine, it's been hanging up for a while) 





Birthday time! I had a birthday, not one I really was looking forward to, but I felt loved. My mom took me shopping and out to lunch that day. 40 is going to be my year.
 
Korra is 6! Have to use two hands now. We had a little party with friends.  

had to have a pink unicorn puppy cake. 

One of Lily's gift was to go to the dinosaur park with mom and dad. It was pretty cool. Lily loves dinosaurs. She wants to go back when it isn't winter. again.






Korra has been wanted to help me out lately and make me lunches and snacks. Here's my lunch for today. Notice my dessert of chocolate chips.    
 
 
Gymnastics meet in Evanston, Wyoming. 
Wanted to get some ice cream after we ate dinner to celebrate and found the best little place. It's called Dad's Ice Cream and he makes it himself from all natural ingredients. Some very non traditional flavors. So yummy. 















No comments: