 |
| Our tree all set up and beautiful |
I decided that I wanted to give handmade cards with our treats we handed out when caroling this year. Kyla helped make a lot of them.l It was a lot of fun. I really enjoy painting, even though I am still learning about watercolor.
 |
| Lily's school program. Yes I cried listening to them sing. |
Garland library had a meet Santa night with smores and hot chocolate and donuts and a sleigh ride (but not a sleigh cause there be no snow). I love these kinds of things and glad that some of my children will go along with it.


The next day we did cereal with
Santa :)
 |
| I've always wanted to find a double yoker and I finally did!!! |
Nailed it challenge, Christmas edition! I made cake balls in a few different shapes and they had to come up with something Christmas related.
 |
| snowman |
 |
| snowman |
 |
| snowman |
 |
| Christmas tree |
 |
| Grinch (of course) |
 |
| Christmas tree and presents |
Ward Christmas party. We got to see Santa a lot this year!
Share a little Christmas. Kyla had to help with other gymnastic classes and she helped put together her teams routine.
 |
| Korra danced and it was adorable. |
Lily turned 11!!!!
Gingerbread houses. My parents gave a kit to put together, but the kit was...old... and it smelled old and didn't hold up that great. But we still had fun.
 |
| Lily's ended up in the garbage, it was not salvageable |
 |
| Part of Lily's school program, they played recorders |
 |
| Christmas gift for Christine |
 |
| Dang, 42 years young |
Christmas Eve party!

Christmas day!
 |
| He is always taking unflattering pictures of me get ready to get my picture, so this is what he got this year :) I did get another one later. |

One of the gifts we received was stocking stuffers from my dad and there was an assemble your own snowman, so we did.
Sledding in town for the first time. Still not a lot of snow for it, but we usually go out of town to sled. It was fun.

Gymnastics team Christmas party.
I will not take an credit for helping us win this, it was all Kyla
really, but we did win this years guess that song Christmas edition
competition with my family.
 |
| We won! | |
 |
| Giving machine was in Logan so we had to go and donate! |
 |
| Kyla and Lily. I have no words. |
New Years Eve party at the Durens. You never know what's going to happen. Plenty of yummy food and fun games. Music was played and groups came out to dance. Can you guess what song these guys danced to? That's right, I'm too Sexy for my Shirt. 😂
No comments:
Post a Comment