Sunday, August 11, 2024

July 2024

 Our Island Park trip. We did a little fishing (Kyla caught 2 fishes and Mia caught one, Lily was devastated she didn't catch any this year) We went to Yellowstone two different days. I really enjoyed that. It was hot, but we still had a good time. Visited Mesa Falls and fed the fish we feed every year. some went and played in the revivor.





Made Eric a giant tin foil dinner that he decided to dump in a bowl because a plate wasn't big enough.









Instead of watching Old Faithful I wanted to watch reactions. Landon gave me a good one. The others I think were just done with waiting so were a bit cranky by the time it went off.






channeling her inner karate kid

We were invited to a dinner party with a few families and we played this game where you throw balls into the basket on someone's head. Abby was my partner and neither one of us could get a ball in. 
Just best friends gabbing and playing.


July nails from Hailey

For the 4th of July we went to Eric's parents and had a cook out and played in water. Very relaxing day. 




All of us girls did baptisms for the dead at the temple, Kyla and Mia booked it to the car before I could tell them I wanted a pictures so it's just me and Abby in it. 
So fun that I can do this with my girls.
Abby and Kyla went to FSY in Provo for a week. I don't have pictures even though I asked them to make sure and get me lots of pictures...
While they were gone we attended the city's Hay Days celebration where we let the two younger play on the bounce houses. There was one that was hilarious to watch them on. They had to bound across these huge bouncy balls. They both committed hard and fell hard. After that first fail they were able to make it across. We also watched fireworks with friends and went on a hike.



On top of the world

Fireworks with Owen


Learned to ride a bike without training wheels. She caught on so fast.

Made cookies with Grandpa. I didn't get a pic of them working together, but these are some that were made.

Had our special night together and made the yummiest treat. She wanted to try something new and I'm so glad she did.
Once the girls were back from FSY we celebrated Abby's birthday. She's 17!! I can't really believe it, except that she really is such an amazing young lady that I guess I can.

new nails from Hailey.

Power outage means glow stick baths.


No comments: