These are not in chronological order and are mixed up, but oh well.
| Joy school graduation!! These kids are so cute and I'm really glad that Korra and I got to know them and learn together. |
![]() |
| I painted an Elvis rock for Kyla |
This was exciting. I was driving home from Logan and this huge foam board came flying at the windshield. Covered the entire windshield while I was driving on the highway at 60 mph. I was able to pull over to the side of the road. Once I stopped it fell off and that's when we discovered that it busted up my windshield. Abby had bits of glass all over her cause she was in the passenger side where is cracked. It was a bit scary.
Kyla is official now. She got her permit and passed the test the first time. This is her first time on the road, she went to the library.
Kyla had a piano recital and she crushed it. She played The Point of No Return from the Phantom of the Opera.
I'm a part of a hiking group with a bunch of mom and kids that go every Monday morning to a new hike, this is the first hike I've been able to go to though.
![]() |
| best friends |
This picture represents Young Women's Camp since I don't want to post a bunch a pictures of other peoples kids. I was the camp director this year and planned all the activities. I actually had a lot of fun and felt like it went really well. My girls said it was good so I'll trust that. We did a service project of making cards for a retirement center. We painted books of Mormon. We played 9 square and ate marshmallows and sang silly songs. Had some yummy food that the girls helped cook. We went on a nature walk and learned about the covenant path from a few of the girls (that was actually really cool and spiritual) we threw axes and shot arrows with bows. (I hit the target, more than once!). We had little mini classes where we learned about different aspects of being a disciple of Christ. Once talked about ministering, another scripture study and another about divine identity. I was in charge of the game station, it was a Book of Mormon mad lib. So funny hearing the girls try and say the different sayings. We made bookmarks that turned out super cute and had an amazing testimony meeting. Lots of laughs for the few days we were there and fun memories were made.
![]() |
| made bookmarks |
Went camping the week before young women's camp with some of Eric's family. I got sick with a nasty cold so didn't go on any four wheeler rides, but I slept in a hammock and played some card games so it was still a win for me. Also We went up a day before Eric could so he wasn't around to help when this happened and I almost lit my brother in law on fire. The gas on the stove in the camper got turned on and no one knew. An alarm in the camper started going off and I went in to try and figure out why it was going off and where it even was (still pretty new to this camper). It took a while and when I finally figured out where the alarm was and what it was Jason came in to help and instead of turning what he thought was the off knob he turned the ignite knob and a huge fireball shot out from the stove and singed he arm hair and eyebrows a bit. Oopies.
Making a birthday cookie with Grandpa. Gingerbread her favorite.
For her birthday she just wanted to play games outside. So we played volleyball and badminton. Rachel and Bryon joined us for dinner and games and I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Thanks guys for making it a great evening.
![]() |
| Another picture from her joy school graduation |
| going off the high diving board during swim lessons |
![]() |
| For one of the craft nights we made Korean lotus lanterns. I brought extra home for the girls to make |
![]() |
| My camping nails |
Eric and I tried the challenge where you try not to open your eyes at the same time with water in your mouth. We never did spit water on each other, but it was funny. So we had Lily and Korra try and it was hilarious. They drenched each other and laughed the whole time. 

We went to Layton's temple open house. So pretty!
This was the last part of that hike I mentioned earlier. Most of the kids were done and some needed to get back quick so we all hopped into the back of Meg's van and drove the last little bit. 

Daddy daughter activity for activity days. They had lots of fun playing silly games
![]() |
| Another Nebraska trip picture |
![]() |
| camping with cousins |
More Nebraska pictures
![]() |
![]() |
| camping trip pic. Lily, Landon, Gwen hanging in the hammock |
![]() |
| Found a frog camping |
While Kyla and Mia were in Nebraska, Abby was in Disneyland with the choir. She had a lot of fun. It was so quiet with the 3 oldest gone for a week.







































No comments:
Post a Comment