Wednesday, April 21, 2021

March 2021

 

Kyla played basketball as well. Her team did awesome and won the championship. Some of these girls they played against were super rough. They got a sweatshirt for winning instead of a trophy which I thought was great.
 

Girl's all dressed up for church.
 


My nephew Connor turned 16! I made him this awesome candy poster.
 

Oh the things you find with a toddler around.
 

Had a nice sunny day so we played at the park.
 





Happy St. Patrick's day, another leprechaun got away.
 





Eric and I celebrated our 16 year anniversary. We headed up to the sand dunes in Rexburg and had a blast.The girls stayed with Eric's parents and we just relaxed.
 

Eric fell through the ice. I could not stop laughing.
 









Cousins came over to play.
 


At the park again on a different day. Eric and Korra watching the train.
 

This was such an amazing day and experience. I haven't been to the temple in over a year and I was able to do an endownment session with just Eric's family because our neice Ashley is getting ready to go on a mission.
 






We went out to eat afterward.
 


No comments: