Thursday, February 22, 2018

January

While technically these first few photos were taken in December I put them in January anyway.  December 31st, New Years Eve.  I wanted to take a nap (which never happens, I usually hate taking naps) I had a little helper though...she did sing me some lullabies to help me fall asleep.  Too bad they were sung with her on top of me and in my face.

 We spent the evening at Eric's sister's house playing games and eating food with family.  It was a blast.
Playing a game called poop the potato.  It was hilarious to watch.  I tried posting the video, but it was too large or something.  Just picture walking with a potato (we used balls) between your legs and trying to drop it in a basket on the other side of the room without using your hands.
We also made some videos with us doing the mannequin challenge and the Harlem Shake (not sure what those are google it, you won't be disappointed) 
Lily made it to midnight, but a few minutes afterward she was out.
Aww

Lily loves her panda (she picked the name)
 It has been so warm all throughout January plus zero to little snow, it's been extremely weird, but has also given us some opportunities to play outside.  I bundled up because of the wind, but while the girls were running around they ditched their jackets.

 This is from a little while ago, but Mia got nominated as one of the students of the month and got a t-shirt and gift card.  Proud of Mia for continually standing out and doing so well.

At Lily's last checkup her doctor had asked if she was drawing people, I had never asked her to and she had never just thought to so we got home and I asked her to try and this is what she made.  She is also working on writing her name.  I made the mistake of telling her to write a big L and little l instead of capital and lowercase hence the big L and little L.  She's a smart one.
 I had a birthday!  This one will for ever stick out to me.  The only thing I ask Eric to do is make me a treat so I don't have to.  Normally if it is not a boxed cake mix her would just buy something, but he knows that  lemon meringue pie is my favorite and he made me one from scratch (I did have to make the pie crust he wouldn't go that far-even asked if I wanted him to buy a pre-made crust that was made with Oreo I about gagged)  It tasted great and I was impressed.  Thanks babe!



This is a picture she drew of me, she added fingernails, lips and teeth.

She is so proud of herself and for good reason, she is doing awesome at learning all these new things.

No comments: