So I am very behind on my blog, which means not too much commentary will be going on here. Just labeling pictures and events.
There are not a lot of activities do go and do in Tremonton, but they do have a bowling alley which we decided to check out. We had fun.
For Thanksgiving this year we went to my mom's. We ate and played some games. The girls put together this big puzzle, only picture I got from that day.
We visited ATK and looked at all the rockets on display, they are HUGE. It was a nice little outing.
The day after Thanksgiving we went and chopped down our Christmas tree. I really like the one we found. It was pretty bare on one side but it went in a corner so nobody could see it. Come to find out that you shouldn't really just decorate one side of a tree, it gets heavy on that one side and won't stay standing up. Lucking that didn't happen until Christmas Eve :)

No comments:
Post a Comment