I'm not sure why but Abby got it in her mind she wanted to cut her hair. For so long she had been very adamant about growing her hair as long as Rapunzel and she planned on jump roping with it. I've always told her she could get her hair cut if she wanted to, but I was sad to see all that hair go. Now Kyla saw that Abby was really going through with it, she couldn't be left out (she also wanted Rapunzel hair like Abby) so she also got her hair cut, not quite as drastically as Abby though. Again I was sad.
| Before picture of getting their hair cut. |
| Abby's first time getting her hair cut at a salon. |
| Hair all cut and holding the hair she is going to donate! She cut off 12 inches of hair, a whole foot! |
| Kyla probably could have donated her hair too if she got it cut a little shorter but she only got 7 inches taken off, still that's a lot of hair. |
| The after picture. I love that they are holding hands. |

No comments:
Post a Comment