A week before Valentine's Day Eric had an umbilical hernia repair. He has been dealing with pain from this hernia for 4 1/2 years (it was caused from his colon resection surgery) and it was time to get it fixed. It has been 3 weeks now since the surgery and he has been feeling a little better every day. His incision, 2 days later, did need to get fixed because a small part of it wasn't sealed all the way and bled like crazy. They actually cauterized it and I watched...gross.
So I just love these girls. They are so stinkin' cute.
Everyone just adores Lillian, they can't get enough of her.
And let's face it, I can't either!
| I just put this picture in here cause there usually aren't any pictures of me :) |
Valentine's was mostly celebrated by Abby at school. She had her Valentine Tea at school where they eat cookies and dance while wearing their best clothes.
Any time I tried to get a candid picture Abby would see me and pose in a very stiff, straight stance.

No comments:
Post a Comment