Sunday, November 3, 2013

September

Blogging has really gotten away from me, but I will attempt to be caught up at least with what we've done before the baby is born.  So here is September in pictures.
The girls started tumbling and trampoline and LOVE it. Especially Kyla.  Abby misses dance though and says she wants to do dance next year instead of gymnastics.


Abby has already moved up a level and is so proud of herself.  I am too! 

Kyla was on a flower kick for a while, she would put every flower clip we had in my hair and then have me do it to her.


Abby's first week of two of school were definitely an adjustment for her.  She was so TIRED!  One day when she was especially grumpy I found her fast asleep under the crib.

Memorial day weekend we built a volcano...
floated squash down a canal...
lost her first tooth...and Mia started potty training (no picture of that)
While Abby was at school and the days were still so nice we went to the park and played outside a lot.  Spent a lot of fun times with our neighbors.
This is Abby with her first grade teacher Mrs. Schimdt.
Since the girls let me I've been trying new hair dos on them.  I'm pretty proud of this one.

 
Abby lost her second tooth!
 
Kyla caught a fly, it was so gross, it wouldn't or couldn't fly away.  Finally convinced her to put it outside.
In primary this month the theme was on service so for one of our family home evenings I asked the girls to pick someone in our ward that gives lots of service that we could say thank you to.  I suggested several people and the girls chose our bishop. We made lots of hearts and decorated cookies and "secretly" delivered them.  It was so cute seeing what they drew on the hearts and what they wanted us to write on them and even funnier helping them tape them on trying to keep them quiet.  We parked a house down and watched them find their surprise they gave us some great reactions and the girls felt so good about what they did that they started planning who they could do it to next time.
Leaving my girls alone for any amount of time is very dangerous.  This happen to be when Kyla wanted to watch Abby do homework in the back room so I let her telling her that she had to be quiet so Abby could concentrate and I left to go check on Mia.  I came back to half of Kyla's hair with bangs and the other not along with some other hair cut in random spots.  This is not the first time my girls have cut their hair (or each others) but this is the first time I had to get it fixed.
 
 
She enjoyed getting her haircut so much she wanted to go again the next day claiming her hair had grown too much overnight and she told me this for over a week.

No comments: