October is a busy month around here because I love Halloween and have created many family traditions around this time of year.
This was the first year I've done this, but I had a Halloween party and invited friends over with their kids. We had a lot of fun, my girls especially enjoyed the cake walk.
 |
| Kyla as a gypsy |
 |
| Abby as a witch |
 |
| Painting pumpkins |
 |
| He did not want me to take his picture! |
 |
| Pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern |
 |
| Mia as a caterpillar |
 |
| Cake walk |
 |
| Me as a princess |
I've done this every year since Eric and I have been married, my family gets together and carve our pumpkins.
 |
| Cambree's pumpkin head |
 |
| The group picture |
 |
| Cambree had a BIG announcement, she is going to be a big sister to TWINS! |
 |
| Richard, Ashley and Cambree |
 |
| Mom |
 |
| Rachel |
 |
| Jon |
 |
| Crystal, Eric, Mia, Abby, and Kyla being kept warm by Jon |
 |
| Kyla and her pumpkin |
 |
| Abby and her pumpkin |
 |
| Mia and her pumpkin |
 |
| Uncles being silly |
We also go to the pumpkin walk every year. I love seeing everyone's creativity.
 |
| They were holding hands and it was so cute |
 |
| Here are my pumpkins I painted, Eric wouldn't do one so I did his too. |
The weekend before Halloween I had most of the girl's cousins on Eric side of the family over for popcorn and a Halloween movie, I'm thinking of making that a yearly tradition too cause it was fun!
Halloween day was jam packed, Abby got dressed up in her costume for school.
I volunteered at her class party and dressed up as a rabbit.
Kyla, Mia, and me went to places around Logan during the day and did some trick-or-treating (main street, the mall, and Lee's)
 |
| I love the big padded bum, it bounced when she walked. |
We went trick-or-treating with some of the girl's cousins and their cousin's cousins. It is always a big group when we get together.
After the first house Mia fell on the stairs and started crying and got so upset that she threw up all over herself and Eric. So Eric took her to his sister's house and got everything clean up and Mia came back wearing this for her costume. Such a cutie.
My niece, Cambree, has a birthday in October but it was celebrated in November. These pictures are from her Mickey Mouse birthday party. My brother had a lot of fun activities for the kids to play.
I got roped into leading some songs while the next activity got ready.
She turned 2!
We stayed a little while after the party and my girls really enjoyed the little couch she got.
No comments:
Post a Comment