Monday, September 17, 2012

August

At the first of August the girls and I went to Bear Lake with Eric's sisters and two of his cousins and an aunt and his mom plus all the kids!  So fun.  The girls love playing in the sand and water.











Mia thought she should push Levi while he was sleeping.

Group picture of all the kids there.


This picture cracks me up, Jacey did not want Mia to steal her buckets so she was guarding them.

My battle wound for the day (plus a sunburn on the back).  I got stung by a wasp while standing way out in the lake within the first 15 minutes of being there!  Oh man did it hurt and I had nothing to help me get the stinger out so it just got worse and stung like crazy.  This picture is from 24 hours after it happened so it did look a lot worse.  I still have a mark from it over a month later.

This picture is right before we went to the fair in Logan, UT.
We went camping, just our little family, at Willow Flat.  It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we got to do that this year.
Group picture taken with a timer just after we got there and before we got all dirty.  I was going to take an after picture but my camera got full.

Walking over to the creek.



Going on a hike our second day there.

Mia fell asleep.


Kyla said this was her dragon that she was riding.

I was trying to capture this picture that looked like a totem pole, but Eric would put his other arm out :(

The girls found all these little beads around the campground.



This water was freezing cold!
The girls and I made some crafts while Eric entertained Mia.
Kyla posing

Abby posing
We invited Eric's family to come have dinner with us that second night.  They all had to try out the girls special treasures.
Grandma

Grandpa

Cheryl

Crystal

Eric

Even Mia got to try it out

Eric did all the cooking, and I was fine with that.

Abby Kyla and Jacey playing for a bit.
We spent two nights and three days there and it was very relaxing and enjoyable.

No comments: