Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October 2011

This is mostly going to be a picture dump. We carved pumpkins with my brother and sister. Ashley and Rich couldn't come this year, cause they were in the hospital having a baby!!! So it's alright. Abby drew her own face and help carve a lot of it and also helped Eric with his pumpkin. I helped Kyla with hers, she was mostly interested in snacking though.









I was trying to imitate the face of my pumpkin just so ya know.



Rachel and her pumpkin.



Jon working...

Playing in the leaves.

Jon, always the artist, finished pumpkin. It's always worth the wait though cause he makes some awesome pumpkins.

All lit up :)







Ta da!

The next day we had some visitors, Ethan, Austin, and Connor (left to right).

Halloween Day

The Duren crew.

The Gathercoal crew.

So there were 11 kids, 7 adults, and 4 or 5 strollers. We were a group! It was a lot of fun to go together.

So this is obviously out of order, but here's the pumpkin walk. This year I couldn't keep the girls away from these cut outs. I had to take a picture of Abby and Kyla in each one.


No comments: