Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Fun Weekend

On Thursday we went to Bear Lake with Eric's two sisters and our cute nieces. I was so fun and the girls loved it. This is a group picture, it was set on a timer and I guess I didn't center it all that well. You can see that Kyla is trying to escape, the second I let her out of the car she was running in the water and playing in the sand. She had a blast. Eric pumping up some fun water toys.
The girls and Cheryl in a raft. More playing. (Hailey, Jacey and Abby)
Wonder why Kyla is covered from head to toe in sand...


She was doing this all day! Helpful hint: use baby powder to get sand off, it works really great!


Abby and Kyla relaxing. Kyla was trying on Aunt Laura's sunglasses.


Ashley getting buried in the sand.


Hailey in the sand. (This is the face she pulled when Eric said to pretend to be dead!) Eric in the sand and Laura who buried him.

Laura in the sand and Ashley, Jacey and Hailey.

Cheryl in the sand with Laura and Ashley. This is as much as Abby would let anyone bury her.

Jacey in the sand.

Eric had to pull our neighbors out of the sand because the tide moved up and they didn't move their car in time and got stuck.

It was a very fun and relaxing day. The aftermath. I was trying to be super careful, but somehow missed parts of my leg (or it got washed of or something). So I ended up with a strange looking sunburn. Oddly enough Eric got burned worse than me! That never happens. The girls were fine though, Abby got a little on the top of her feet but not too bad.


The next day was one of my very good friend's wedding! Emily got sealed to Brant Holyoak in the Logan temple and Eric and I got to go. It is so wonderful to hear what the sealer has to say to different couples.

Emily getting hugged by all her cute nieces.

Emily and me

1 comment: