Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Little Bit Of Abby

So my sister-in-law, Ashley, had a birthday! She had a private party at the Fun Park and Abby got to go bowling. She had a blast, she even bowled 5 entire games!
Those shoes are just too cute. When she first saw the ball come out she was really surprised and would run back after she bowled to see it come out every time.

She would push the ball down and yell go go go!

This was her first game's score.

Thanks for having a birthday Ashley, we had a lot of fun!

I was in my room when I heard some little giggles. I found Abby in the bathroom brushing her teeth! She climbed up on the counter (which I had no idea that she could do) and she had the water going (which I also had no idea she could turn on) and was brushing away. Of all the things she could have been sneaking to do this is a pretty good choice.

Later that day we played in the pool outside. I had Eric set up the pool that morning so the water would warm up by the time Abby would be done with her nap. We had to drive Eric to work that morning so we were all in our pjs and when I let Abby out of the car when we got back home I went to get Kyla out and Abby made a beeline over to the pool and slid down the slide and into the pool, pjs and all. It was funny but I had a hard time getting her out of the pool even though it was still freezing cold.

Rachel joined us for a little while.

This was so funny to watch, Abby would try and climb up the slide but it would be too slippery and she would just slide right back down.

No comments: