*Warning this is a long post and is picture crazy, read at your own risk :)*
The last few days have been full of fun and I think my poor camera needs a break. Thursday night we went up to Preston and took Abby on carnival rides (we went during the parade so lines weren't bad at all). Abby's cousins were there with us and also her cousin's cousins, all in all there were nine little girls! They were all super cute to watch. Abby really had a good time going on rides with Jacey. She wanted to ride everything again.
The first go on the merry-go-round she didn't really enjoy it, but by the end she realized it was fun and didn't want to get off.
Jacey
This was probably Abby's favorite ride, she was grinning the whole time.
Hailey, Jacey, and Abby going for a train ride.
Ashley, Brinley, and Abby
Jacey, Madalyn, Hailey.
I didn't get to see them go on this ride the first time but I was told they were giggling and having a blast.
All 9 girls. Ashley, Brinley, Hailey, Madalyn, Kaybree and Kelsey (not sure which is which sorry), Jacey, Abby, Kyla (plus me because I was holding her).
The next day we went swimming at the Aquatic Center. Abby had only been swimming in a big public pool once before and didn't really warm up to it too much so I was afraid she was going to be difficult. I was so wrong, she saw the water and wanted to go running in. She didn't want Eric to help her, even in the deeper water she was telling him to stop and to let her walk. Needless to say she had a blast. Her cousins were here also, only this time we had a few boys in the mix. Her cousin's cousins were also here. There was a dinner also all put on by Farm Bureau so it was free!
The next day our ward had a luau. There was music which Abby danced to often, delicious food, games and water. It was a fun party.
Later that day we headed over to a park to have a get together with some of my old friends and have dinner.
The next day we blessed Kyla.
Here is a full view of Kyla's dress that I made her, I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.
Aren't my girls just super cute!!
Here is a picture of my parents, Eric's parents and his grandma along with my family.
Kyla's great grandma! Thanks for coming everyone.

4 comments:
Such a fun weekend. We cherish these times and we loved spending it with everyone.
You did a great job with her dress! It is beautiful!
Iloved the busy weekend and glad to spend it with you. Your girls are so fun and cute.
Iloved the busy weekend and glad to spend it with you. Your girls are so fun and cute.
Post a Comment