This kept Abby occupied for a good half hour. It was just so darn cute. We wanted to tape without her knowing that we were taping her but as you can tell she looked up, luckily sh smiled and kept playing.
This is a funny story. Wish I had thought to take a picture of it, but I was tired. A few nights ago Eric got up in the middle of the night and found Abby's legs sticking out from underneath her door! There is like a 2 inch gap from the floor and the door. She didn't want to go to bed that night and was trying to get out any way she could. We both had a good laugh then pushed her legs back in so we could open the door and put her in her bed.

1 comment:
That is a cute video! Abbie is such a cute girl! I love to hear Eric's stories about her dressing herself now! :)
Post a Comment