Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Drumroll Please...

It's a girl! That's right another little girl to keep track of will be joining this family in June. We are excited. We ruined the ultrasound techs streak of boys for the day with our little one. The important thing though is that she is perfectly healthy and growing just like she should be. She was all scrunched up with her feet on her head the whole time, even when the tech tried to get her to move. When we got Abby to look at the screen she would say "baby" but mostly she would watch my stomach and what that lady was doing to it. It sure feels good to call the baby she instead of it.This is a profile picture. Her head is on the left.These next two show how her legs and feet were, it looked like she was scratching her head with her toes.


This is showing her face and her legs, she is kneeing herself in the eye.

More of her legs, you can also see her head and arms and hands.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so exciting! :)
2 little girls? Awesome.

Rebecca said...

congrats! That is what I guessed you were having! Welcome to the all girls club!

Melissa said...

Yay for little girls! I secretly hope that when we have kids I get a little girl first, but Kyle hopes for a boy. I'm serious, think about the name Alexandra and call her Xandra. It grows on you over time! :)