Abby's new trick is to take off all her clothes and her diaper. Well this morning at 5:00 a.m. we heard Abby crying, this is very early for her to be waking up, so I went to check on her and she was naked in the middle of her crib and freezing cold from peeing everywhere! Poor Abby. So I got her up and got some clothes on her and had Eric take care of her bed while I got her a drink. One hour later I tried to put her back down to bed because she was acting very tired, that did not work, so it was Eric's turn to get up with her. 15-20 minutes later Abby threw up from crying so hard. So I got up again to help out. Abby got a bath and new clothes and we were up for the day. She was quite happy all morning and then we were having lunch. Abby was so tired that it was a struggle to even finish her drink. After I picked her up out of her chair she instantly fell asleep in my arms and didn't stir once when I laid her down. Even though I feel for her, it's still funny to watch.
10 months ago

2 comments:
oh that is so cute, funny, and sad... she is so cute!
I hate when they get sick! The "joys" of parenting... But I do love when they pass out asleep in your arms.
Post a Comment