Okay so I've been a slacker with the blog as of late but we are alive! Let me start with the new year. On New Year's Eve we went to Eric's sister's house and played games and had a blast, we even danced.
This was at the end of the dancing where pretty much only the kids were still going, my favorite part is Jacey at the end of this video, she was having a blast dancing in her little circles.
Eric playing in Abby's house.
We are all doing well, I'm actually feeling better than I have been in months and I'm getting bigger! We get to find out if we are having a girl or boy on the 4th of February so keep posted :)
Eric is doing the school and work thing and Abby is growing up so much each day, she just amazes me with the things that come out of her mouth and the things she does, a very observant little girl. She will soon be going into nursery and I'm hoping that it goes well, since Eric and I are in primary my mom has been taking her for the last two hours so she won't be missing us, but she does tend to be bossy around other little kids... we'll see.

2 comments:
Looks like your New Years was fun! Abbie (sorry if I spelled that wrong) is such a cutie! We need to have you guys over again soon!
Jacey liked watching herself
Post a Comment