Friday, October 31, 2008

Traditions

Some of our Halloween traditions include... the pumpkin walk, which we only made it to once (usually we'd go at night too, to see the pumpkins lit up) It was still fun, not too crowded. Another tradition is pumpkin carving. I thought Abby would want to be in the middle of it more than she was, the pumpkin goo did not appeal to her at all. Another thing we'd do is go to the USU bookstore because they would always go all out with decorations, games, and costumes. Only this year we went and there was nothing! They said that they got a new director and had budget cuts so they couldn't decorate, I was so disappointed! We dressed Abby up and everything. I did get to visit with some of the people I worked with so that was nice. There are also some pictures of when we went up to Eric's parents house and had Abby dress up and from the next day when her cousins dressed up and played some Halloween games.