I realized that people are probably wondering how Abby's rash is doing. We haven't used medicine for a little over a week and it hasn't gotten bad, but it also hasn't gone away. So we are still trying to find the culprit but I feel like we're close.
Abby loves going outside, she brings her shoes to me several times a day and points to the door and says bye bye (while waving) and sits down for me to put her shoes on. She also says da da when Eric comes home from work and gets really excited and my favorite word she says is uh oh.
I got out an old rocking chair that I had when I was a little girl and Eric fixed it up and we let Abby have at it. She trys rocking in it and it is really funny to watch. She goes way too fast but has lots of fun doing it. I've tried getting it on tape but she stops rocking and heads toward the camera as soon as I start taping.
So I don't have much of a green thumb, but I really want a garden (some day when we have land to call our own I will have one) but until then I decided to start out small and easy. This is my parsley plant. It is growing very well and we've actually eaten some already and it tasted good! Yeah!

1 comment:
She will love the rocking chair and will be able to use it for a while. She is cute.
Post a Comment