My poor little Abigail. Eric and I took Abby to the doctor yesterday because she has this bad rash on her face and body and it only seems to be getting worse. At first the doctor thought it was eczema and the cream he gave us helped, but as soon as we stopped using it, it came back and worse! So now the doctor says that it is most likely a contact rash since it is only on the places that are exposed (not under her clothing) and that it could be anything she comes in contact with. Like her car seat or the lotion Eric and I use or our carpet! So now Eric and I have to figure out what is causing Abby's rash. It's going to be a slow process, but I know we'll be able to figure it out. Wish us luck!
On a different note, here are some pictures of Abby playing...

2 comments:
Those are so cute! I hope you guys figure out what's causing her rash.
Cute, cute, cute, can't wait to see you guys again!!!
Post a Comment