Thursday, March 9, 2023

December 2022

Midland Square holiday celebration! It was cold, but we still had fun. Abby and Kyla weren't there this year because they had a young women's activity to go see a play in Perry. Eric didn't come either, so just me a the 3 youngest. 




Mia did the ugly sweater contest and got 2nd place! She won a ban bag chair which is something she has wanted for a long time now.


For Lily's birthday this year she got her ears pierced. She was a little scared, but did great and didn't flinch or cry. She loves them. 



Piano recital.







Another ugly sweater contest and Kyla won this time. She was so embarrassed. 

Ward party. I didn't really take a bunch of pictures. We had dinner and then I waited in a very long line for Santa.
waiting in line...
 

I asked her to pose and this is what she did saying "hashtag". What in the world!? Where did she learn that? I had no clue. I don't do hashtag...so I asked her and she said it's from mayor Humdinger from Paw Patrol.      
Hashtag #


Eric turned 40! His mom so lovingly brought him these balloons. Haha.

Share a Little Christmas this year, I didn't get any good pictures of the girls performance and got to help with the bake sale table. But Lily saw Santa again. 

Gingerbread houses. This was part of our 12 day before Christmas countdown. Jacey got to join us this time.














All of the above activities happened on Eric's birthday. So that was his celebration, plus a pumpkin pie with 4 candles representing 40.
 
Another countdown activity. We did a family paint night.

Korra had to give hers to her "boyfriend" Carson. We delivered it that night and she was so cute. Carson is a good sport about it all. He is 10.


Random Korra being Korra
Another count down activity. Nailed it Christmas addition. There is a picture of their final results and what it was suppose to look like below. To be fair, my frosting should have been stiffer for them, but it was hilarious to watch.


Eric helped Korra....



 

 
Eating the fruits of their labors.


Christmas with the Ramsten. Rich's family came up so we all got together and exchanged gifts.

 

Korra sharing one of her gifts with Dad. Isn't he cute. 
Lily's birthday!! She wanted her battery pancakes for breakfast. We played in the snow in Newton with cousins and went tubing behind the four wheeler. 
Kyla stuffs all her snow gear inside her hat and wears it like this until she needs the stuff inside.



This is randomly in the middle of this. But this dog will stay right here pretty much the entire time we are gone. Or more specifically when I am gone. He is super attached to me and I really don't understand why.







 
Wanted cake balls for her birthday treat. 9 years old baby!
Rudy needed a hat to go caroling with us this year when we delivered our neighbor treats.
Christmas Eve party. We had talents and dinner and games. 















Eric taking on multiple nephews arm wrestling. Yes he beat them, but also he was super sore for a while after.











We celebrated Randy's birthday (which was that day) like usual, but also Eric, Lily, me and Korra got a candle and were sung to because or birthdays are all so close.

Christmas day. Kyla made us matching pj pants. And I got a stand and timer to use on my phone camera so I could take this picture. 









Visitors

One of Lily's gifts was an invisibility cloak. Here's a little snip it of us playing around with it.

Where'd Abby's head go?!
I took the girls to get their nails done by Hailey. Well, Abby, Kyla and Mia.
Kyla's nails.



Hope came down and we got visit. The girls played Curses with her. She fit right in.

New Year's Eve was spent munching and playing games.



No comments: