This month started out with me getting a gum graph. Let me tell you it is not fun. It hurt for a good solid week enough to take pain pills, which I have never before taken, and for months afterward. I had to be careful not to smile or move my mouth much and had to stay away from certain foods. I also had to get some of the gum lasered off because it was flapping around bugging me. That was also not fun. To top everything off, it didn't work and I had to get a second one. I'll post about later though. 

Lily and I painted the flag.

Happy birthday to this 11 year old!

![]() |
| Roses in a vase and an extra finger to help out. |
Just some cute Korra.

Painting our shed.

Horse rides on Peanut with Aunt Cheryl

Just some fun pictures.

Kyla saying goodbye to one of her very best friends who is moving away. 

Look our garden grew!

We originally just painted everything blue, but that looked awful and came back and painted the trim white. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

We purchased some kayaks and took them for their maiden voyage on a reservoir not far from our land.














No comments:
Post a Comment