October is a jam packed month. To start October off we had a wedding! I'll do a separate post of that later when I get Eric's pictures off his phone, but Eric's little sister got married! Lily's hair has been interesting lately. I just have been letting it grow, but it was growing faster in the back than on the top so it was getting to be a mullet. I'm not a fan of mullets, so I asked a hair professional what they would recommend doing with her hair to let it grow out still, but look nicer. She said pixie hair cut. So I attempted it myself, sure why not right. I definitely didn't do a perfect job, but it did look nicer. These are the after pictures.
Getting ready to leave. I decided to just make the girls all matching skirts, I couldn't really find dresses in the colors I wanted or for a good price. They turned out nice.
| At the temple waiting for the newly weds to come out. |
| Mia drew a picture of Cheryl and Joey in their wedding attire. |
Lily got too close while we were making cookies and the flour exploded on her. She thought it was hilarious.
We all got to try out a virtual reality headset. The first pictures of the girls are without the phone in, but when I first tried it I almost fell over! It was crazy.
The girls enjoy doing my hair, most of the time I do too.
For FHE one night we went to a fall carnival put together by the high school drama club to raise some money. The girls enjoyed it.
| Lily with Cinderella |
Petting zoo.
This was definitely the favorite, the hay slide!
| Preview of Lily's nija outfit for Halloween |
| Mia had a project to do over fall break. She needed to collect leaves and make some art out of them. She decided to do an owl. |
During fall break we went and played outside. Kyla really wanted to go to Willow Park, she has been asking to go for a while now, so we did. We played int the leaves and on the playground and spun around and around until sick. Literally... Mia threw up.
Another hairdo for me...with a fan.
Pumpkin walk! I love going to this every year. Rich and his family were able to come up and walk around with us too.
| I told Mia she was backwards, but she didn't get it. |
| I could have put so many pictures up of the girls in the cutouts. Abby got a picture with every single one. But just this one will have to represent. |
It was starting to rain by the time we were done so we headed back to my mom's and played with the cousins a bit longer.
| Matt |
| McKenna |
| Cambree |
My girls like to pose their toys and take a bazillion pictures on my phone, I think it's sweet.
We went to the fall festival at the American West Heritage Center. My mom was there volunteering by handing out candy for the kids who did the trick or treat thing. Just loved the costume!
Made it through the corn maze, attempted to use the map, but just ended up going for it.
| Lily saw a horse and of course had to get a picture. |
Shooting BB guns, none of us had any success hitting a can. Lily and Mia did it too, but I had to help them so I couldn't get a picture.
Abby and Kyla trying out these babies! They were a little heavy for the girls so they waddled into each other and had a hard time getting back up once they fell. It was funny to watch.
| Kyla |
| Abby |
We made candles.
Mia lost her first tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Mia made a float with a princess on it and had a parade. So cute. |
More Lily nija!
Getting closer to Halloween....
We did Main Street trick-or-treating again this year. Eric was able to go with us for the first time. We decided to have some friends come along with us.
Made some yummy worms. Only Abby dared eat them though. Hahahaha.
Cambree had a birthday! Happy 6th birthday Cambree!
After her party we did our annual pumpkin carving!
| Kyla wanted to take every ones guts out of their pumpkins. She loves it. |
All done!
| So I saw online these pumpkins that just had holes drilled in them and they looked really pretty all lit up. That's what I did. And I'm the only one who cut myself (my stem was really sharp!) |
| All of us that carved pumpkins! |
After pumpkin carving we joined Rich's family in their wards trunk or treat. Eric and I borrowed costumes.
| Fairy tale Halloween |
| All the cousins ready to go |
The trunk or treat was really good, people put a lot of effort into their trunks and their treats. There was a Harry Potter themed one that was over the top with treats and a van that was turned into a little spook house that you slid out of. We had dinner at the church afterward.
Pumpkins all lit up.
The girls also painted pumpkins for their school's pumpkin walk.
| Kyla's |
| Abby's |
| Mia's |
The day of Halloween!
Ready to go to school.
Lily couldn't be left out even though she didn't need to dress up yet.
Ready to go trick-or-treating!
| Kyla and Abby went trick-or-treating with a friend this year. That was really nice because the younger girls go a lot slower than them and are ready to be done a lot quicker than them too. |
When we got home we found one of our pumpkins smashed! I just can't believe some people. The girls were in such a sugar high that they didn't care all to much.
| Kyla's haul after the past 4 days. |
| Mia's haul. |
Crazy hair day!
| Kyla called this her granny hair. |

No comments:
Post a Comment