We had our annual pumpkin carving this year and it was fun as always. Rich and Ashley wanted to take pictures of their twins inside pumpkins. They turned out so cute. Matt just sat there eating the pumpkin, completely content, and McKenna sat for a while and then decided she didn't like it any more.
Then I thought, I want to do that with Lily. That will be so cute....She hated it, and since she is very mobile she would not stay put.
 |
| Mia's Elsa (her obsession) |
 |
| Abby's face. She carved half of this all by herself. |
 |
| Kyla's Elsa with some leaf hair for some flair. |
 |
| Lily's first pumpkin |
 |
| My pumpkin face |
After we were done with the pumpkins we went to the pumpkin walk. I love going there every year. I saw some of the puppet show this year, thought it was kinda funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment