Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kyla's Haircut

Kyla's hair was getting pretty scraggly looking so I thought it was a good to give her a haircut myself.  I gave Abby her first haircut and wanted to do the same for Kyla.  Well never again!! She was one super wiggly two year old and I drove me crazy trying to make her hair straight, which it really isn't.  This is the before picture. 

She was very excited to get her hair cut though.

The after shot, it isn't too bad.

She loved it.  Abby didn't want to be left out, so I trimmed her hair.  She had been growing her bangs out but told me to cut them.  I wasn't too sure that was what she really wanted, but she insisted.  I talked to her for 10 minutes about it and told her they were going to look like mine and she still wanted it.  So I cut her bangs and she flipped out.  Total meltdown, she wanted me to keep cutting so I would just cut all her bangs off and when I told her I wouldn't do that, well more tears.  She did get over it, but I'm not going to be cutting her bangs any time soon no matter how much she begs.

No comments: