Jacey and Abby
Ashley's masterpiece. She is so creative.

The second day we spent at Bear Lake, it was fun and windy. I didn't take any pictures of us there though. After dinner we were waiting for our cobbler to cook so we got out the popcorn. Now in the directions it specifically says that you shouldn't cook these over an open campfire, but Laura and I were determined and did it anyway. It took FOREVER but it did pop, not exactly like it was suppose to but it tasted like popcorn. My hand was so hot.
The next day we hiked up to Bloomington Lake which was an experience for me. We all kinda got separated and I wound up with Abby, Kyla, and Connor. Kyla was being good letting me just hold her, but she sure was getting heavy. Connor and Abby were doing pretty good too. That is until we veered off the path a little and I tried to make everyone turn around. Connor listened really well but didn't want to wait so I was half carrying half dragging a screaming Abby with Kyla in my other arms trying to keep up with Connor who know only run. Eric finally found me and came to my rescue but by then Abby decided to stop throwing her fit and walked and Kyla still wouldn't let anyone else hold her. By the time we got to the lake I was pooped.
Connor, Hailey, and Abby climbing on some rocks.
The lake was gorgeous though. Here is the whole crew.
A few decided to go cliff jumping and Eric's swimsuit got left in the car so he wore his sister's capris (ha ha ha)
Here we are waiting to watch them cliff jump.

And waiting....
I took pictures of them jumping but they only look like little specs so I didn't put them up here. The hike back was much better except Kyla still wanted me. Abby got her pants wet and didn't want to wear them so she hiked back in her underwear.
After the lake we went to the ice caves. But on the car ride there Abby really had to go to the bathroom, really bad. We told her she had to go in the grass because there were no bathrooms, she freaked out. So we kept driving and Abby just looked in pain, finally she told me, "Mommy, I pee on the grass now." Eric pulled over in an instant and she went. She thought it was pretty funny. So funny I guess that she had to do it again a little later. Everybody in our car fell asleep on the way over there. It was so cute.
Ashley's masterpiece. She is so creative.
The second day we spent at Bear Lake, it was fun and windy. I didn't take any pictures of us there though. After dinner we were waiting for our cobbler to cook so we got out the popcorn. Now in the directions it specifically says that you shouldn't cook these over an open campfire, but Laura and I were determined and did it anyway. It took FOREVER but it did pop, not exactly like it was suppose to but it tasted like popcorn. My hand was so hot.
Connor, Hailey, and Abby climbing on some rocks.
And waiting....
Cheryl, Laura, Hailey, Kyla, Eric, and Ashley at the ice caves.
Snow!
Ashley, Abby, and me at the top looking down.
Kyla didn't care for this adventure so much, too cold I think. Abby had a lot of fun skating on the ice.
Our last day was Saturday, we packed up camp and headed over to Bear Lake again. It was a perfect day and no wind! These two girls were just so cute.
In their sunglasses.

Kyla loves sand.

This little pool that we dug was almost more popular than the lake.
We had fun camping with everyone. Kyla sure has no fear, she was running down all the hills and scaring me to death around the fire, and climbing, climbing, climbing. Abby wouldn't go to sleep until everyone was asleep, even though we came back out after she fell asleep. We also had deer in our campsite every morning. It was a nice relaxing time.
Snow!
Our last day was Saturday, we packed up camp and headed over to Bear Lake again. It was a perfect day and no wind! These two girls were just so cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment