Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Frosty The Snowman

Abby and I built a snowman, her first snowman. While we were building it she sang Frosty the Snowman was a happy, jolly soul. It was a lot of fun.

I have started making a list of the things I want to remember about Abby when she was this wonderful age of two here is what I have so far.
  • When you slept you slept on your stomach all balled up. You were also a very wild sleeper; we would find you in all sorts of positions and even on the floor.
  • Also when you slept you would sometimes talk and sing.
  • You sang A LOT, mostly primary songs like I Am A Child Of God and Sunbeams but other ones too.
  • You put a stuffed animal in time out for jumping on the couch.
  • You called knives sharps.
  • You enjoy reading and being outside.
  • You like cats but would sometimes terrorize them.
  • You were very loving to Kyla although sometimes you would take her toys but mostly you would share and go out of your way to include her.
  • You can count to ten!
  • You really enjoy movies, just now starting to let us watch more than a handful of movies.
  • Started to go potty without help but not completely potty trained yet.
  • You enjoyed cracking eggs but wouldn’t break them apart because it would make your hands dirty.
  • You didn’t like getting your hands dirty, sometimes it upset you quite a bit.
  • In the bath you would line up your toys (very particular about the order) and then laugh.
  • Chocolate is your favorite; right now it’s hot chocolate.
  • You love your cousin Connor and would call him on a play phone and talk about playing cars with him and Ethan.

1 comment:

Reesa said...

Too cute! I loved reading all the fun details about Abby! She'll love reading about it too one day!