The month of October was a busy month. Abby did quiet a few Halloween activities, first there was painting pumpkins with my ward's playgroup, then the pumpkin walk with family, caving pumpkins, ward carnival, then trick-or-treating.

This is Abby painting her pumpkin. When they were all done the kids ran around the gym and Abby really wanted to go but let her nerves get to her then when it was almost time to go she warmed up and ran around with the other kids.

Here we are at the pumpkin walk and lovely tradition we have in Logan. There were some really cute scenes. Behind us in this one were M&Ms. The theme this year was commercials.

Kyla was awake when we got there then promptly fell asleep the rest of the time.

Abby really enjoys playing with her Uncle Rich.

This was my favorite scene. Green Giant huge vegetable garden.

Abby really didn't like putting her face on through these holes.

Jon, Mom, Rich, Abby, and Ashley. Thanks for coming with us!

Carving pumpkins. Usually I carve pumpkins with my brothers and sister but this year since Eric really wasn't feeling well and he wanted to watch the festivities we stayed home while everyone else got together. Abby is such a girly girly when it comes to getting dirty. She gets a little bit of something on her hand she needs to clean it off. She is so funny. So I did all the dirty work.

She did help me carve for a few minutes.

The finished product. Nothing fancy this year. The next few pictures are just cute pictures of my girls.






Lee's, a local grocery store, did a treat-or-treat for kids in costume so my mom and I took the girls. Abby was having a great time because she was getting candy until I took her into the spook alley then she was scared of all people in costume and refused to take anymore candy from them.

We are getting ready to go trick-or-treating around my parent's neighborhood. Kyla is a bunny and stayed awake for a few minutes and Abby was a bug. I have no idea what kind a bug, just a green bug.


Abby was so excited . She would say trick-0r-treat 3 times before the door opened and would say thank you, bye bye, see ya soon.


This is a short clip of Abby trick-or-treating.

The treasure for the night. She only went to a few houses because I wanted to see Eric that night before I had to put the girls to bed but almost everyone gave her 3 pieces.

This is the only picture I got of any of my cute nephews and nieces. Ethan the lion, he had such a cute roar.
1 comment:
It looks like your Halloween was great in spite of all the drama! :) Your girls are too cute in their costumes! I hope you don't mind me stealing the picture of Ethan, would you believe I didn't get any pictures of either of them?!
Post a Comment