So here is a picture of my pregnant self at 36 weeks, only 4 more weeks to go!! I have days where a feel bursts of energy, but mostly I'm just tired. Which you can probably tell by my "smile" Eric kept telling me to smile and I really thought that I was.
This is what goes on in my pregnant brain now a days... I really want a chocolate chip cookie, but I don't want a small one... I know I'll make a giant cookie! And that 's exactly what I did because for some reason I was convinced that I needed a giant cookie and that it would taste better than regular cookies. It turned out really good though and did taste delicious.
Abby is speaking more and more and it is so exciting to hear her say words so clearly and tell me what color things are and putting multiple words together. We've been pretty low key for a while, we have planted the garden (mostly, there are a few things left to plant) and the grass is growing (mostly, there are spots here and there) and just playing. Abby absolutely loves going down big slides, we took her to willow park and she wouldn't even glance an the smaller slides she had to go big. Abby also loves to go on walks and I try to do that with her often, I've decided that I've become more of a wimp because I used to go walking all the time, especially when I was pregnant with Abby, but now.... I feel like a wimp. At least it's not too too hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment