So I'll be honest, I've been dreading the transition from the crib to the bed, but it turns out I was worried about nothing. Abby loves sleeping in her bed, and gets upset when I even mention going in the crib. She does so well, she even naps in it which I wasn't even going to try until a week or more after I started putting her there at night, but like I said she will have nothing to do with that crib. Hopefully she won't get upset when the baby comes along and starts sleeping in the crib. I'm so proud of my Abby!
When my parents bought their house the previous owners had dogs and they completely trashed the back yard. Last fall Eric and I put dirt back there to even the ground up a little bit, but we had to wait until spring to plant grass because of the 3 huge trees that drop a ton of leaves. Well, we finally planted grass seed and we got rid of a few trees (not the gigantic ones that have all the leaves though) and hope to enjoy a yard this summer. Here are some before pictures of what it used to look like. Stay tuned for the after pictures!
This is the front yard, these trees are dead and my parents have been wanting to get rid of them for a while so we finally took them out.

2 comments:
Abby looks so cute sleeping in the new bed so twisted and turned around! :) I've been talking with Eric about planning a game night with you guys, and he's no help, so I'll start working with you. :) When are you guys free?
Post a Comment