Saturday, March 29, 2008

Walking Already?

Abby is only eight months old but she has big ideas. We were visiting Eric's parents house and we got a bunch of toys out for Abby to play with and one was a walker toy. We thought she'd play with the front of it but we were wrong. She got up and started walking with it! I was behind her making sure she didn't fall but I left the room for a little bit and once they all realized I had left, Abby was across the room. She needed no help and just loved it. A few times she'd get so excited that she'd start jumping and fall a little, but she'd pick herself up and keep going.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that she is already thinking about walking!!!! She is so CUTE!

Marie said...

I can't believe how well she does!

Rebecca said...

wow that is really early!But that is so cute how she bounces while she walks