Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How Fast They Grow!

So Abby is becoming more and more mobile. She is kind of getting ahead of herself though. If she finds something sturdy and close enough she will use it to stand up but she doesn't have enough balance to stay standing so she just falls down. We found her standing up in her crib one night and realized it was time to lower the mattress, I almost had a heartattack. She makes a few forward motions in crawling position and sits up and bounces forward a little bit. This morning she sat herself up and did the splits. If only I could still bend that way.

This is Abby going for her toys, she pulls them all out and has so much fun doing it.

I love being able to stay at home with Abby, after watching this who wouldn't! Some of the fun things you'll see her do is shake her head no, bounce, talk and smile. She is so much fun to watch and play with, I can't think of anything better!

1 comment:

Marie said...

She is getting SO big! At times I can't wait until Rosalee gets to be that active, but other times I'm thankful she's still small and cuddley.